I have word 7 on a Dell laptop and tried to increase size of…

Customer Question
I have word 7...

I have word 7 on a Dell laptop and tried to increase size of text and fonts by goint to control panel and display. Mistakenly increased size so much that i can see start bu

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your Dell? And what operating system are you running?

Windows 7

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Probably, they're automatic

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

What are the fees

Technician's Assistant: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Computer Technician. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.

Ok

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/7/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 9 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Tech Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 9 months ago

Please once turn off your device and turn it back on.
Let me know when this is done.