Cant sign in email from computer forget my password and i…

Customer Question
Cant sign in email...

Cant sign in email from computer forget my password ***** i tried so manay time what can i do

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?

Library computer

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/7/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 9 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me the message you get when you fail to sign into you account?

Thank you