I need to re-register my PedFast pedigree program. Would you…

Customer Question
I need to re-register...

I need to re-register my PedFast pedigree program. Would you please help. My computer recently died and now on the new computer it is asking me to re-register because my Instaped 2005 is old. If you could talk to me I would appreciate it. My number is(###) ###-#### Thank you *****: How much experience do you have with this particular machine?

Some

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Do I have to get a more current version and can you do that and I just pay the invoice? How does this work?

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Computer
11/7/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Michael, Computer Software Engineer replied 9 months ago
Michael
Michael, Computer Software Engineer

Hi, My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don't miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Are you there with me?

Hi, are you there with me still?

No
How can I get a LIVE person at PedFast?

ok. I think This should not be any problem . as you suggested voice and better yet picture worths a thousand words. I like to log in to our system and watch and correct what you do. So, please agree with the premium offer and we go from there.

You are a tech specialist that is not an employee of PedFast - correct? How are you connected to PedFast?
No thank you. Bye
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 9 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi

Do you still need help here?

Thanks

Kris

No - you are not answering my question about how you are related to PedFast or how I could talk to a PedFast live person.

We are not, we are a general support company. We are a paid service and cannot see were anyone said they were, I think you have maybe came here in error?

We can still help