I need to cancel. We just set this up and my smart TV does…

Customer Question
I need to cancel...

I need to cancel. We just set this up and my smart TV does not have the app to download sling. How do I cancel?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

It's not my computer, I was trying to get this on my TV

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I called the Vizio support and I can not get the app. We have to buy a fire stick. By the time we get it the 7 day free trial will be up. So I need to cancel please

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Just need to cancel. Once we get the fire stick I will set this up again.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Computer
11/7/2017
Tech Support Specialist: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 9 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Serge and I will try my best to assist you.

Which account are you trying to cancel and with which company?

Hello again, didn't hear back from you...
Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Waiting for your reply.