Tablet is frozen on viking pro. 10 viking pro. Its just

Customer Question
Tablet is frozen on...

Tablet is frozen on viking pro

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your tablet computer?

10 viking pro

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Its just frozen on that, can't get it to do anything else

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Computer
11/7/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 9 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

4 days

I see you have requested remote assistance but this failed to go through.
I cannot handle payment issues as I am an end user to the site like you please call 1(###) ###-####and speak to the billing team or renter the details or contact the CC/Bank to remove the block
Regards
Kris