Nothing, I need to get to my acct. and I don't have a phone…

Customer Question
Nothing, I need to...

Nothing, I need to get to my acct. and I don't have a phone for texting.

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

Contact who? It won't let me in without a textable phone, however I have a gmail acct.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No, it tells me something was sent from my outlook, and I can't remember my microsoft acct, password ***** my x box.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I want to change my email and password ***** my x box.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Computer
11/7/2017
Tech Support Specialist: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 9 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Serge and I will try my best to assist you.
Sure, you can restore access to your email account easily if you have set your recovery phone and email address (prior to the login issue) and that information is still valid.

Remember, it is not always possible to recover an account, especially if recovery information is outdated or or not set prior to the issue
Have you tried yet going via account recovery procedure? Or would you like me to remote into your computer and work on it with you?

No thanx, fixed budget, and I have Dr.bills.

Thats ok, you can always do it yourself https://accounts.google.com/signin/recovery?hl=en-GB

Have you been able to go via Google's own recovery process?