Not the computer just my memory, Apple OSX CAPITAN, YES 4,

Customer Question
Not the computer just...

Not the computer just my memory

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?

Apple OSX CAPITAN

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

YES 4

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes , I'm 87 and not very bright when following instructions so go very slow.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/5/2017
Tech Support Specialist: IT Miro, Computer Scientist replied 8 months ago
IT Miro, Computer Scientist

Hello! My name is*****
I am a certified computer professional who will assist you.

Please tell me what seems to be the problem. Describe the problem and I will do my best to help you.

Type your reply below.

Thanks,

Hello again!

I am following up with you to see if you require further assistance. Let me know by sending me a reply below.

Thanks,

My credit card has been withdrawn due to a fraudulent transaction.I attempted to contact Paypal to forward my new card details and inadvertantly got on to Just Answer. I was told that I had made a transaction No. 18212199-777, which I know nothing about. Please tell me how I can dis-engage from Just answer. I am 87 years old so be gentle.
Tech Support Specialist: IT Miro, Computer Scientist replied 7 months ago

Hello! I will forward your request to the JustAnswer customer service.

Regards,