I received Print Artist Platinum Edition Today. It says that…

Customer Question
I received Print Artist...

I received Print Artist Platinum Edition Today. It says that it supports Windows XP, Vista, 7 and 8. I haven't installed it yet. I worry that what if I upgrade to Windows 10, will I have to buy another software from Avenquest? What do you recommend?

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your computer? What version of Windows are you running?

HP G62-34OUS Notebook. Right now I am running Windows 7.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

What kind of updates do you mean?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
10/19/2017
Tech Support Specialist: ChrisC, Computer Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
ChrisC
ChrisC, Computer Enthusiast

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I'll be happy to help you today!

I assume that you purchased with newest/current version of the software, Print Artist Platinum 25?

If so, then you don't need to be worried about upgrading to Windows 10 because it supports all versions of Windows between XP and Windows 10. If the package your software came in doesn't say that on the box, then it sounds like the box is simply an older box that was manufactured before Windows 10 was made available.

If you have any other questions on this, just let me know and I'll be happy to answer them for you.

NOTE: If you have no further questions on this, please use the rating box at the top of the page to rate the answer at least 3 STARS/OK SERVICE or better so that I receive credit for assisting you.

ChrisC
ChrisC
ChrisC, Computer Enthusiast