I cant get the new photo app to work for me. is there aa…

Customer Question
I cant get the...

I cant get the new photo app to work for me. is there aa Help icon of site i can access to understand the new system, please? bruceb

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

Asus, about 2 years old, has Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No but the computer automatically installs critical updates. are there other updates that will help me?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Just that i am having major confusion with the the new photos app!

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
10/19/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 8 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Hi there and welcome

Can you please tell me the issue you are having with the photo app?

Please let me know

i had created several albums, and cannot now find them. they all seem to have been altered. new ones have been created, and some of these have been duplicated. the system which i was using was simple and i would like to have it restored.

Thank you

Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.dmg

A program will start downloading to your computer (it does not open a webpage, but the file will start downloading to your computer).

Run the program and it shows you and ID and Password.

Give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect

Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect

Thank you