Is 247techies a service provider for Outlook.com. HP Windows…

Customer Question
Is 247techies a service...

Is 247techies a service provider for Outlook.com

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

HP Windows 8

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

On Oct-17 2017 247 Techies.com installed an icon

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I could not enter into my computer, I contacted Spectrum and they provided a phone number(###) ###-#### Apparently 247 techies support answered the phone call. I had to pay $169.95 for a one month technical service plus I later learned I automatically pay $19.95 per month unless I cancel their service. Was this a scam job?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
10/18/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris