Computert is fine. But when I aattach a photo in verical…

Customer Question
Computert is fine. But...

Computert is fine. But when I aattach a photo in verical format, the top pa rt is cut off

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?

Custom computer, windows 7

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Up dates for?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Thats the problem and its is recent

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Computer
10/18/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 9 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

not sure. I've attached large files with no problem. This is first time with this problem. Vertical pics cut off in horizontal format.

Hi

Is this happening when you print the document

Regards

Kris

I don't p[rint these, only send them.
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago

Ok - can you unplug the printer from the power supply while the printer is on and hold in the power button on it for 30 seconds.
Let me know done
Regards
Kris

OK, just did that. But the problem is not with printer. Photos are on hard drive. I want to send them as email attachments. Have done this many times with no problem. Now vertical fromat photos are attached as horizontals.This cuts off about half the photo.

Can you send me an example photo here please?

Note: Can you please rate me at the top so I am credited with my time, 5/5 gives me most credit and would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Ok great!

Hello?

How can I rate you when you haven't yet done anything to address the problem

Sorry my response did not go through.

Can you check the papersize you're sending it as?

If you like I can connect and check all this for you - once we update the paper size, it will fix the issue.

What do you mean check the paper size. I'm sending photo files as attachments to email, not printing.

Can you alllow me to connect or screenshot were your opening the image from please?

No, The photos are in a folder in the photograph section. I have sent numerous photos and documents from thies folders until now. Most are jpeg. Acttually, i think we are done here. Disappointed you couldn't help.

The remote assistance is free and would be much faster

It's no extra cost to you

I can help for sure, let me know, If it's not fixed we offer a full refund

Hello?