I want to add a computer to my network which is mainly

windows 10 pro, 64 bit...
I want to add a computer to my network which is mainly windows 10 pro, 64 bit. Would it matter if I bought a windows 10 home ?
10/17/2017
Jason Jones, Computer Expert

I look forward to helping you today.

You will be able to add any computer to your network. It doesn't matter that you have Windows 10 Home or Pro on the network. You can add any computer of any version of Windows on the network with no problems.

Are you having any problems adding the computer to the network?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Didn’t buy it yet. What makes Business better than home? What makes 64 bit better than 32

Which types of things will you be using the computer for? For the most part, Windows 10 Pro is a bit better than Home. The 64 bit version is far better in terms of reliability, speed, and usability with other applications.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Business. Good to know. This is what I thought

You are most welcome.
Is there anything else I can help you with today? If so, please let me know. If that is all for now, please do not forget to rate my help on top of this page.
Thank you,
Jason

Jason Jones, Computer Expert
Jason Jones, Computer Expert