I need help to get me up and running with Microsoft Skype. I…

I need help to get...
I need help to get me up and running with Microsoft Skype. I got it downloaded and put in my numbers they sent me, but to no avail for 4 days I have tried everything I know of, but still can't get it active. I will need someone to take over my computer and get me up and running. I just paid the fee by my visa card. I was not shown on the site about a monthly fee to join a support system until after I paid my fee, which that should not have happened. Please consider what i paid to fix my problem.
10/17/2017
Jason Jones, Computer Expert

I look forward to helping you today.

May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? When the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate back and forth via a chat window that will appear on your computer screen.

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.

Thank you,
Jason

Thank you. I will get that ready for you. After you click the "Securely Connect" button for the remote service, the remote link will be posted here. That will be the last charge for today.

Jason Jones, Computer Expert

Thank you. Let's begin the remote help session now.

Follow the instructions below to begin the remote helping screen.

Remote page: http://remote.jasonfixedit.com

After clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 52 and click the circle button to start the remote application.
(After the file finishes downloading, please open the file and run it.)

Hello again,

I see that you are not connected, yet.

Are you having any problems with running that remote application after it is downloaded?

Which Internet browser are you currently using (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, or something of the like)?

Thank you,
***** *****

Thank you for your time and patience today.

In the future, if you need any help with anything in the categories below, please let me know.

On this website, I am an expert in each of the following categories listed below:
- Computer
- Networking
- Mac
- Printer
- Cell Phones
- E-Readers
- Android Devices
- Laptop
- Computer Hardware
- Software
- Email
- Microsoft Office
- Smartphones
- Office Equipment
- Programming
- Consumer Electronics

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at the following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with -For ***** ***** Only!-

My Profile Page:

http://JasonFixedit.com