For some reason I cannot get into my email. It is coming up…

Customer Question
For some reason I...

For some reason I cannot get into my email. It is coming up with an error code 0x85050041. Also I have just put AVG security on my computer

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?

Hp windows 8 sorry that's all I know

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Just the AVG

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

That's all thankyou

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Computer
10/17/2017
Tech Support Specialist: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 9 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Serge and I will try my best to assist you.

How do you usually open your email? is there any specific software that you use?

Just go to sign in and put in my email and password

Where do you sign in? Any specific website? Icon ? Shortcut?

go to bing and type in sign in

Who is your email provider?

sometimes go to google and sign in to my email from there I have done nothing different other than activate AVG
Also I just get to the email address and it says there was an issue looking up your account. Doesn't let me get to my password ***** can log on to my email on other computers though just not mine
microsoft
are you going to answer today or at a later stage

Please allow me a few minutes, I am in a meeting with another customer.

ok have to leave now will get back later

I am back. Just reply when you are ready. If I am available, I will reply right back

Tech Support Specialist: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 8 months ago

Hello again, didn't hear back from you...
Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Waiting for your reply.