On Facebook messenger I got messages from someone that

Customer Question
denies sending them. Here is...
On Facebook messenger I got messages from someone that denies sending them. Here is what I do know, the main picture over the chat was his profile and it showed plenty of friends in common so it’s not a cloned account. On all the messages sent, of course the chathead is on the left of the messages he sent. But on the last message he sent, there was a small chathead of him on the right as well. What does that mean? And is there any way I can prove he sent them? One of the messages had the word bitch in it. Does that make it any easier to prove? He says it must be a hacker. Is that at all probable that a hacker could do that? Some of the messages he sent were my pictures from my page that were copied and sent. Any suggestions?
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
10/17/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Karthik, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. May I know how long you are facing this problem?

It just happened.
We can either protect your account by blocking unwanted person by following steps
* Click settings at the top right of any Facebook page.
* Click Privacy Shortcuts
* Click How do I stop someone from bothering me?
* Enter the name of the person you want to block and click Block
* Select the specific person you want to block from the list that appears and click Block again
People will not be notified when you block them.
If you can't find someone using this method, try going to the person's profile and selecting Block from the menu on their cover photo.
To protect your photos from being copied by others, use the privacy settings feature to stop people from having access.1. Log into your Facebook account and go to the "Profile" link at the top of any screen.
2. Click on the "Photos" link beneath your profile picture. Choose the "See All Photos" link, located above the top row of your photo albums.
3. Click on the icon just beneath the bottom right corner of an album's cover image that has a small arrow next to it. A privacy options menu will be revealed; this allows you to decide who can see the album.
4. Choose "Friends" from the privacy options menu to stop anyone who is not on your friend list from seeing the album or downloading the photos in it.
5. Choose "Custom" from the privacy options to be even more specific about who can see your albums. If you want all of your friends but a few to have access to an album, choose "Friends" from the "Make this visible to" menu and then enter the name of a friend or friend list in the "Hide this from field" -- you can enter more than one friend in the field. Click "Save Changes" to complete the process.
I didn’t ask how to protect my account.

I am sorry I have mistaken the issue, I will be opting out this case so the next available technician who is expert in this issue they will be giving you proper solution. Thank you

Tech Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Computer Expert replied 10 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Expert

I look forward to helping you today.

May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? When the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate back and forth via a chat window that will appear on your computer screen.

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.

Thank you,
Jason