Every time I finish writing the question and prepare to

send. The error message does...
Every time I finish writing the question and prepare to send. The error message does not allow me to send the question
10/16/2017
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

What error message are you getting?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I didnt take a screen shot.
But something to the effect that the message could not be sent. I have been having this issue a lot lately with this site. Therefore I began typing the question onto word and then copying it, because when the site crashes, I lose the entire question. This time I did not remember to save my question separately and lost the entire detailed question regarding US Code 1983. Almost like someone doesnt want me to know what I need to learn.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I dont think the problem is my PC, as I just got it back from the Geek Squad, after having a Clean Windows Installment. I have been having MITM issues along the pathway to the ISP, where I have been experiencing the same pattern of anomalies online, when it comes to legal issues I seek assistance in.

Can you try using a friend's computer, or a computer at a library or work?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
When the local organized online criminal network has all of your electronic identifiers in their MATRIX, it doesnt matter where you log in from. They triangulate you at the speed of light. Everything a user accesses, it will trace back to his email, cell phone number,name, SS etc. The library Network is the HUB of the MDC Mayor's organized online crime network. The last Network you want to use when he is the Puppet Master of Civil Rights violations in the County's Public Corruption Cesspool.Remember, everything goes through a local ISP, where they have family employed there used as MITM, doing illegal favors for politicians all the time. This is how I believe they keep crashing my questions I type before I can transmit.
You could be onto something there.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I have email admissions of this from the COMCAST REGIONAL Fraud department. That is why I switched to ATT. But , I notice the same pattern with ATT, but not as obvious, and consistent as I found with COMCAST. Miami doesnt get to be number one in organized white collar crimes, insurance fraud and public corruptions if they did not have a very ORGANIZED online cyber-crimes network. I just needed to let Just Answer know that in some cases, their lines ARE NOT secure.

Nothing is ever guaranteed as secure when you are online.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
But the ones who made it DANGEROUS, are those who JUDGE us in COURT and ABUSE their ELECTORAL immunity. They have made the Net a shaper of Hate, Immorality, and ignorance to divide and conquer.That is why We must make America Great Again.

I understand.

Pete, Computer Engineer
Pete, Computer Engineer