I can't send email. the computer arrow just keeps going

I can't send email. the...
I can't send email. the computer arrow just keeps going around in a circle.
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/16/2017
Richard, Computer Specialist

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me please which email program you are using?

Please let me know

Thank you

Richard, Computer Specialist
Hotmail.com

Thank you

Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.dmg

A program will start downloading to your computer (it does not open a webpage, but the file will start downloading to your computer).

Run the program and it shows you and ID and Password.

Give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect

Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect

Thank you

spikes

ok, I am not sure what you sent me, but can you please carefully read and do the instructions I gave you?

I have repeated them again below

Click this link
Thank you

I have not yet received a request for my id and password. is it too soon?

You need to do the instructions I give then you see it to give to me..

Are you seeing the instructions I am giving?

did I do something wrong?

You still have not done the instructions I keep sending, I will send them again

Click this link
Thank you

I have a message what do want to do with TeamViewersQS.dmg(24.5MB)? Should I open save or cancel?
I still have not received an id or password

Open it

what do I do when I open it?
I still have no response. What am I doing wrong?

When you open it, you give me the ID and Password ***** tells you on your screen, you give that to me here

I did not get an id or password

This is because then you have not run the file.

You need to open (Click on) the file that downloads when you click on the link I gave you

I did click on the file you gave me and I got the message open save or cancel. I pressed open and nothing happened
so I tried again and got a whole list of programs. I don't which one to press. there was no id . Send me the instructions
again and I will try again.

Click this link

Run (open) the program and it shows you and ID and Password.

Thank you

I tried again I am now going to an adobe reader and they want me to sign in.
I clicked on to download.teamviewer.com/download/teamviewerqs.dmg and got the message to open. The message says store
and use this same with a check mark in the box. I press the next button and nothing happens.

Ok, Adobe is not related at all to this, you are running the wrong program...

Can you very carefully try to follow the instructions I gave please?

I tried again and when I hit open it goes directly to adobe. Is there a way to correct this?

You are still running the wrong file, go to your downloads (down arrow top right) and run the teamviewer fil.

thank you for your help. What is my charge for this? I will let this go for today.

Can you go to www.teamviewer.com and try to run it from there please