I own a MacBook Pro with a MacOS Sierra 10.12.6. I will

Hi, I own a MacBook...
Hi, I own a MacBook Pro with a MacOS Sierra 10.12.6. I will probably download High Sierra very soon.
I want to buy an ergonomic keyboard for this MacBook Pro which is about 3 years old. My right hand and forearm are very sore. I would like one with blue tooth so I can sometimes type in my living room, leave my MacBook Pro in the den/ home office and run HDMi to my tv so I can look at the larger screen.
If it is mechanical as well, that is a bonus as I am interested in the better typing experience that offers. I am tired of the cat and mouse game I am play with Amazon who often do not say if the keyboard is mac compatible.
Oh and bear in mind that I bought my MacBook Pro in Canada, but I live in Japan now. I want a keyboard that supports English.
I am in no hurry for this information. Hope you can help! Thanks.
I should mention to make it clear. I would like the keyboard options to be from Amazon Japan or from Amazon in Canada...as long as the product works with my MacBook Pro that I bought in Canada and it is in English. I want to use English on the keyboard primarily (but yes other times Japanese, but not as important). I would hope to get like 3-8 choices in the Y4000 to Y14 000 (Japanese yen) range. Thanks again. Off to bed. I will check when I wake up. Thanks!
10/14/2017
Chris Lindsey
Chris Lindsey, Computer Hardware Engineer
Off tp work. I will check later. Thanks! Nice to see this here when I woke up.

Not a problem! Have a good day.

-Chris

Hi Chris, thanks for your response here. I just got home from work.
I have to say this is the first time I have encounter a potential problem in the transaction. I hope we can smooth all this out professionally.
I have to say 4 (#s 2-5) were all flat keyboards- something I am not really interested in and as for #1ぺリックス PERIBOARD-512 or for ぺリックス PERIBOARD-512WUS it is very unclear if it will support MacBook Pro. The Amazon site in Japan did not mention Mac.
Second I only recall offering like Y2500 or maybe Y3000 for this arrangement if everything went well.
I sent Amazon Contact questions to see if they can verify this.
If you can guarantee it will work, the we have resolved issue number one.
I do have lots of tech questions for the future, so I hope we can proceed civil. Thanks!

Hello again.

I do see this. I am seeing that the #1 keyboard will work, however it is wired instead of wireless.
I have searched through all of Amazon for the regions you requested, and keyboards will work with the exceptions with the Command key will be the Windows key. If that is not a problem, I will send you over 2 I think you would really like.

I do however have an example that is for Mac compatible and is about 4,000Y. Please tell me if it is too flat for your taste.

https://www.amazon.ca/Perixx-PERIDUO-703B-Wireless-Keyboard-Mouse/dp/B006ZA356A/ref=sr_1_119?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1508102378&sr=1-119&keywords=mac+wireless+keyboard

Also, is Amazon the only site you are wanting to buy from?

Yes indeed so would I and look forward to helping you.

-Chris L

Hi, thank you very much for getting back to me. Yes the Mac compatible one IS too flat. My number one goal is to is to find a keyboard that is shaped to accommodate natural typing. I think your #1 suggestion is good for this. I just have one question on this. You said the Command key will only be for Windows. But will I have any sort of Command key for my Mac? A command key is rather important. But come to think of it, I can use the Command key on my MacBook Pro, that should still be working. (Some other keys are broken, but not that one, I do believe.) Oh I just reread your last comment. It is unclear, you talk about #1 and later you say "keyboards will work with the exception". I need to know this: will #1 work with MacBook Pro? It is the only one I am interested in. If it will work, I will make this purchase. Thanks again. Off to work.
You are very welcome. Understood, the #1 will work but it has windows keys. The 'Windows' key is the same key for command, so if you want to use the command key, just click on the Windows. The reason why most keyboards don't say they are Mac compatible is because they do not label the command key, just the windows key, but if you plug them into a Mac then they will work just fine because the driver is a very generic and installs almost instantly. The #1 is wired however, the wireless ones also on Amazon we have been seeing will work just will have to use that Windows key for command as I said earlier.You're very welcome.
Hi Chris, okay I ordered #1. So, issue #1 is done. I had preferred a wireless, but I did get an ergonomic one, so I am content.
But issue #2 still needs to be discussed. I will agree to pay for my original offer- which was on Low Speed and Low Detail settings. I think it was between Y2500 and Y2900. I would agree to that now with a good rating for you as you saw this through to the end. And bear in mind, I have more tech issues in the future. Thanks for you help to this point though! I await your response!
Goodmorning. That is awesome to hear and that we could get you a good keyboard that suits your fit for type and price. Thank you, ***** ***** much would look forward brainstorming with you for all your tech needs.-Chris L
Hi Chris, yes I did get a keyboard. it was not bluetooth but that is not a big problem.
I would like to pay you but like I say, unfortunately, I dispute the price. I originally agree to like Y2900. I hope we can find the fair end to this one or ask Justanswer to make a final decision and I will abide by their decision. Off to bed. Thanks again and no doubt I will chat with you, by name, in the future.
I'm very glad to hear that.I am not forsure about the pricing as it is a set price for the question when it was created, that is a customer service question that I will gladly give you the link to their direct chat line.
http://ww2.justanswer.com/helpI am glad to help you and look forward helping you in the future.Have a great night.
Chris
Good morning. Thanks, ***** ***** contact them after work.
You're very welcome!
Chris Lindsey
Chris, politeness to me in addition to good service is high on my list. Not crazy politeness but decent politeness. It shows respect for the customer (if not life). Thanks for your time. I will look for you by name more in the future.
Thank you. Have a great day.
-Chris