Has been my Email for many years. It no longer is responding…

Customer Question
Has been my Email...

Has been my Email for many years. It no longer is responding to my accessing it. Possible PROBLEM CAUSER: A new Juno account was opened last night by my granddaughter, Camille Kartchner, from my home & using my computer. Her newly opened account will now open from my computer site, but my own, [email protected], will not. How can you remedy this?

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

NO! not since this block happened after new account was opened using my ccomputer & opening it from [email protected] account site.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

From***@******.*** I cleared my junk folder. This is all that I am aware of. How to be able to access my [email protected] Email is the problem that I need help with.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

The information that I have typed in for you is all that I am aware of that is involved to cause this problem.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
10/7/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Is there any error or message?
Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

What's the make / model of your computer?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.