Support ticke1400510184 - after reinstalling Windows 10, the…

Customer Question
Support ticke1400510184 - after...

Support ticke1400510184 - after reinstalling Windows 10, the Windows start button does not work

Technician's Assistant: How much experience do you have with this particular machine?

Alot

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Windows technical support reinstalled Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Open technical support ticket(###) ###-####

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
10/7/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
How long has this been an issue?
What troubleshooting have you tried?

Andy, Computer Consultant