I have a lenovo T420. Its been a really good computer.

Customer Question
Recently when i tried to...
I have a lenovo T420. Its been a really good computer. Recently when i tried to start the computer I noticed that it does not load the windows 7 properly - instead it takes me to the Boot Menu screen ( which gives me the option of ATAPI CDO:, ATA DDO , PCI LAN-) I can interupt the process with the Thinkvantage button - i was wondering if you knew how I could boot perhaps a previous version to get me logged back on -
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
10/6/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago
Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

You will need to change the boot order in the BIOS. If you make the Hard Drive #1 in the boot order, this message should go away. Do you know how to get into the BIOS?