I can't open my pc don't remember the password. Do not

Customer Question
I can't open my...

I can't open my pc don't remember the password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

Do not remember

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Not to my knowledge

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

It just ask for password ***** opening windows

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
10/6/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Martin, Network Engineer replied 10 months ago
Martin, Network Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don't miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Which version of Windows are you using? (7, 8, 10, Other)

Windows 7

Thank you

Are you on the logon screen with the username?

Not that i know of
All i need to know is how do i get password ***** open my pc
Please set me know what to do
That was to say. (Please let me know what to do

What do you see on the screen of your PC?