I have two of your software programs. I can't tell if they…

Customer Question
I have two of...

I have two of your software programs. I can't tell if they work right or correctly but last nite a new simple star program pop up.now I get pop up telling I have a virus to buy your system BLAINE MARTZ (*****@******.***)

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

Customer:(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Es driver updates

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/6/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be happy to help you.

This pop up is a well known scam and if you call the number on the pop up you will be connected to a fake call center that will try and get you to pay them a lot of money to fix the "virus" but you do not have a virus.

Did you let anyone have access to your computer through one of these calls?