Ber my password and have never used uber before. 2-3 years…

Customer Question
Ber my password *****...

Ber my password ***** have never used uber before

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

2-3 years ago

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
10/6/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

You mentioned a password, and then Uber, but you said you never used Uber before.

Please clarify your request to continue.