I've lost my voice mail & can't get it back on my own..can…

Customer Question
I've lost my voice...

I've lost my voice mail & can't get it back on my own..can you help?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

Dell

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Not that I know of. I'm a senior & not savy with a lot of technical things

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No just the voice mail on my phone

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
10/6/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be happy to help you.

What type of phone do you have?

panasonic

When you say you lost voicemail do you mean you lost a message or you lost the ability to access voice mail? Also do you know what type of panasonic phone you have? Is it a mobile phone or something else?