I can't get on my desktop computer, how can I change my

Customer Question
I can't get on...

I can't get on my desktop computer, how can I change my password?

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?

Oh my, it's the Windows that came out after XP I think.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

We did a few days ago, and changed the PW,but now we can't open it.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

On on my laptop right now, do I need to bring it to our desktop computer?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
10/6/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 7 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Hi there and welcome

What is the message you get when you try to sign into your computer and it fails?

Please let me know

Thank you

I sign in my pw, tells me pw is wrong, so I'm just trying to change our pw. We just changed it a couple days ago.

Thanks

Are you sure this is windows XP? Does it say this when starting?

Just got to work, thank you anyways.

Ok, if you still need assistance with this or anything else, please let me know

Thank you

Richard, Computer Specialist