I have a laptop with Excel installed on it. I get the

Customer Question
I have a laptop...

I have a laptop with Excel installed on it. I get the following error message when I try to reactivate it: The account ... isn't associated with this Office product. To activate this install, please sign in with the account associated with your product. If you purchased Office for yourself, use the same account that you used when purchasing Office. If you receive Office through your organization or school, please contact your administrator. If you have a product key, go back and select "Enter a product key instead." Question: I have a product key code. How do I activate this product? My boss told me to contact you. Do you have a telephone number I can call for help. Thank you

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your computer? And what version of Excel are you using?

I'll check, give me a minute.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Computer: Intel (R) Core (TM) i7--6920HQ CPU @ 2.90GHz Express Service Code***********

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Service Tag(SIN): DVR4NC2

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/6/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 10 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Hi there and welcome

The product code is what you need to use.

Choose to enter a product key instead, enter in your Product Code and if it is correct it will accept it.

Let me know how you go please

I tried that but got the same error message.

Where did you get the product key from?

Is this consultation costing me money?
The product code was in the box that my employer gave me.

Yes, this is a paid service, it is a fee based on a question, regardless of the amount of interactions

I want my money back. I am an employee. I shouldn't be paying for this service out of my own wallet. How much money have you so far charged me?
When I logged in the webpage and Microsoft told me this would be a fully refundable session!

ok, you go here for a refund

ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0

Again, I have learned nothing! I want my money back or I will inform the Better Business Bureau in your state.