I keeping getting pop ups from Microsoft that I have a virus…

Customer Question
I keeping getting pop...

I keeping getting pop ups from Microsoft that I have a virus on mycomputer

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?

Dell inspiron 3847 windows 7 profesro

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/6/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 10 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Hi there and welcome

A lot of times these a fake and fraudulent messages.

Where exactly do you see this pop up appearing? In which program?

Please let me know

when i check email on juno email

Is the message showing up as a web page in internet explorer?

no thank you

You are referring to a service the website offers, which being optional, can be ignored if you do not wish to use it.

Please ignore it and reply here to my last question I sent you please

no thanks to your offer