I am trying to change my email name (due to it being used…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to change my email name (due to it being used illegally) I have been asked by log in people (I think) for a 7 digit code when the code sent was only a four digit code. My old email was***@******.***,

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried having password ***** directions emailed to you?

No. what is that request location?

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Updates to ?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No. thanks.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
10/6/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 10 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Hi there and welcome

Can you still sign in as normal into your account to read your emails?

Please let me know