How to get new mail to new mail instead of recently deleted…

Customer Question
How to get new...

How to get new mail to new mail instead of recently deleted almost all of my new mail goes to recently deleted on both desk top and lap top and will not go to my cell phone

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your laptop, and what operating system are you running?

HP windows 10

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No, computer is new I hoped that would fix problem

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Had best buy look at older lap top and they felt it was an Aol problem, not a problem with my email. tried to get it corrected a month ago with no success

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
10/6/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Was your email hacked into previously?
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

Please stay with me on this page.