I forgot my password and tried to buy something on e-bay and…

Customer Question
I forgot my password...

I forgot my password ***** tried to buy something on e-bay and they asked for my e-mail which I know , but for got my pass word

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

It has been a while when I go to e-mail it comes up in dots so I just tap it with the mouse and get into my e-mail

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/6/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.

Which account password ***** you forget ebay or your email?

What exactly are you having trouble with?

email

what is your email address