I am trying to renew my Microsoft package online and every…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to renew my Microsoft package online and every time i press on the expiration month and year nothing comes up, even when i click on state nothing comes up why?

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?

ES15

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes I have today actually

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I just need help trying to purchase Microsoft

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
10/6/2017
Tech Support Specialist: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 10 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Serge and I will try my best to assist you.
May I securely connect to your PC remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly?
Once connected, I can troubleshoot the problem and resolve it right on your screen

Hello again, didn't hear back from you...
Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Waiting for your reply.