You were passing me on to a Yahoo technician and a different…

Customer Question
You were passing me...

You were passing me on to a Yahoo technician and a different website appeared on my screen that I don't recognize

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your machine? And how long has the screen been an issue?

HP PAVILION tHE SCREEN IS NOT WHAT I CONSIDER THE ISSUE. I AM NOT ABLE TO MAKE CHANGES IN MY FANTASY LEAGUE LINEUP - BEING TOLD I AM NOT A MEMBER OF THE LEAGUE {LA FAMILIA LEAGUE) ALTHOJUGH I AM LOGGING INTO THE LEAGUE THE SAME WAY I ALWAYS HAVE.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

YES. TODAY.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
10/5/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris