I cannot log in to my email. When I sign into my email

Customer Question
I cannot log in...

I cannot log in to my email.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried having password ***** directions emailed to you?

No

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

When I sign into my email account I get the message pop.shaw.ca

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
10/5/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks

okay

Please send me request for remote.

Problem rectified don't need your help. Thanks.

Welcome.