I haven't used my computer in some time and I can't remember…

Customer Question
I haven't used my...

I haven't used my computer in some time and I can't remember my pass word

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?

Dell I don't know model operating windows 10

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I just need to how to get a nw password

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/5/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue.
Does it show a name or username at the password ***** login screen?
Does it show an email address at the password ***** login screen?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

It doesn't show my password ***** where.

What is it showing above the password *****?

I don't want to pay 30.00 to get new password!

Please ignore that optional service offer.

What is it showing above the password ***** of the problematic computer?

Do you also have another working computer?

Is it okay to reset the problematic computer fresh, so you can re-set it up fresh, like brand-new, with a new password ***** want?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help; we guarantee our service. Thank you,