How can I download an app onto my Microsoft phone (Lumina…

Customer Question
How can I download...

How can I download an app onto my Microsoft phone (Lumina 950XL)?

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?

Just to clarify . . . I am a hearing instrument specialist with a patient in front of me who owns a Microsoft Phone (Lumina 950XL) onto which we want to download the Miracle Ear Genius Link App. The computer I am chatting with you through is a Lenovo All-in-One desktop running Windows.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Why are you asking me questions about my computer when I am asking you questions about my patient's cell phone?

Technician's Assistant: I'm just trying to get information to help you.

I am always updating software as my computer runs many different hearing assessment software programs.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Connect me!

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
10/5/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

Andy, Computer Consultant