I have a copy of TurboTax Deluxe 2016. I have filed an

Customer Question
I have a copy...

I have a copy of TurboTax Deluxe 2016. I have filed an extension, and need to complete my taxes. I keep getting an error message. I have answered the message twice, but still have no response. This is the second time in 5 years I've had problems with TurboTax. Please help! Very frustrated that I can't get an answer.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, how often have you been getting this particular message?

Twice, both today. I haven't been able to get past it.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I tried that, too, but couldn't get it done.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
10/5/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

I just found it today.

Hi

What's the error it is giving you?

Thanks

Kris

I just got an inquiry about someone staying connected with my computer and fixing the problem for an additional $39. My question is, why I'm having to pay for customer support at all when I have a product that does not work.

We are not a free service, If you contact Turbo Tax they will provide you free support but we are a 3rd party IT support site that you have contacted.

Andy, Computer Consultant