I'm an old dinosaur(?) not being schooled with the computer…

Customer Question
I'm an old dinosaur(?)...

I'm an old dinosaur(?) not being schooled with the computer stuff and I have Two problems. 1.) I can not get on to a web com for a ski Hill in Burnsville, Minn called Buck Hill The The unit is labeled Clock tower.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?

HP desktop pc model p6107c Word Perfect x5

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Problem with Microsoft Word Perfect x5 trying to retrieve program that I have been using until I did something goofy and now I am getting a message "document is in use or specified to read only save with another name" ???

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
10/5/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

When you say "web com" is it their website you are trying to access?

Ok

Are you trying to access the Buck Hill website?

No, just the web cam named Clock tower

Okay you should be able to see the cam here: http://www.buckhill.com/buck-hill-clock-tower-cam/

Did that work for you?

Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert