Provide me the amazon prime membership phone number. I have…

Customer Question
Please provide me the...

Please provide me the amazon prime membership phone number

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

I have mac.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Update for what?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I have questions on charges.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
10/5/2017
Tech Support Specialist: ChrisC, Computer Enthusiast replied 10 months ago
ChrisC
ChrisC, Computer Enthusiast

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I'll be happy to help you today!

You can reach Amazon Prime customer support by calling the following number:

***-***-****

That should do it for you! If you have any other questions on this, just let me know.

NOTE: Before leaving this page, please remember to use the rating box at the top of the page to rate the answer 3 STARS/OK SERVICE or better so that I receive credit for assisting you.