I use legal pleading templates for my work. That's the pages…

Customer Question
I use legal pleading...

I use legal pleading templates for my work. That's the pages with the numbers on the left side of the page with a vertical line next to the numbers.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

When I print the form the body text is there but the pleading numbers format is gone.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Newer dell with windows 10.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
10/5/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

About 3 weeks I just spotted it yesterday

I see you have requested remote assistance but this failed to go through.
I cannot handle payment issues as I am an end user to the site like you please call 1(###) ###-####and speak to the billing team or renter the details or contact the CC/Bank to remove the block
Regards
Kris