I have a Think Pad X20 I had been trying to get into but…

Customer Question
Hi, I have a...

Hi, I have a Think Pad X20 I had been trying to get into but forgot my password. it would not load on a drive or d drive it is locked I have the software and nothing seems to work, it is currently on windows XP. I am writing to you on a Lenovo Yoga tablet. Can you help me? Do I need to open it and erase its eprom if it has any.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your Lenovo? And what operating system are you running?

My Lenovo is windows 10 model len yoga 80ue.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes, a camera update. nothing else. can this yoga help with the thinkpad x20

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Hello, by the way my name is ***** ***** unless you have any questions.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
10/5/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
Specialist Sean S.
Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist

Good afternoon Roberto. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you today. Please let me know more about the issue and we'll start from there to get it resolved.

When was the last time you were able to log into it without any issues?