All i need is a renewal application form for safelink to be…

Customer Question
All i need is...

All i need is a renewal application form for safelink to be sent to my email***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?

Well i have several one is***@******.*** also i have***@******.*** i dont remember which one i used to get on with your phone plan please help me

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes i think so

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Are updates bad for your phone yes or no

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
10/5/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Russell H., Computer Systems Expert replied 10 months ago
Russell H., Computer Systems Expert

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
To find out which email you are on, with SafeLink, you will need to contact Safelink ...

As for the renewal form, it depends upon whether A. you have had a lapse of service, or B. you have service still but are extending it. Please let me know. I will help you further.