I'm trying to renew my service. An H.P

Customer Question
I'm trying to renew...

I'm trying to renew my service

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

An H.P.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
10/5/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Russell H., Computer Systems Expert replied 10 months ago
Russell H., Computer Systems Expert

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
What service are you trying to renew, please? I will help and advise you, or direct you, as appropriate.

My yearly magicjack service
renew my phone service

OK, you will need to go to this page:

my.magicJack.com

and log in to your MagicJack account there.

Then, click on the Account tab at the top.

Then, locate the name of the MagicJack device you wish to renew, and click on Add Months (or similar option.)

(or, *If* your MagicJack already ran out of minutes, click on Click to reactivate ... instead.)

Then confirm that selection with 'Submit' or similar button.

Then, go through the process. (You might perhaps wish to select the Auto-Renewal option also, so as to be billed for renewed service automatically.)

I hope this helps. Let me know if there is any problem!

Since I have not heard back from you, I am assuming that my answer was helpful and provided what you needed to help toward a solution.

If I have indeed answered your question, please rate my answer, using the five-star interface on your JustAnswer page. - A five-star rating would be appreciated! Thank you.

(If this didn't answer your question, if you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond, and I will help you further to a solution.)