I want to know if my credit card has been billed for

Customer Question
Hello, I want to...

Hello, I want to know if my credit card has been billed for anything because I received an email telling me I have 100 credits to bid with. The issue is, I did NOT authorize any such charge. Please advise.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?

My email in***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

What kind of updates?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Just if I even have the right department to contact. I did send an email back on the 27th and got a reply my question was being looked into but that was all. I've even tried call the Montreal phone # but it's not going through.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
10/5/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Russell H., Computer Systems Expert replied 10 months ago
Russell H., Computer Systems Expert

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
'Credits to bid with' suggests an online bidding site or gambling site. Please tell me what site is suggested, or what sort of credits, or both. I will advise you.

It's called QuiBids.com and when I reached the support department they sent me to your site for my answer. Here is the email I received from them that I am questioning:
Order Details (#CO105703194)
Welcome to QuiBids, a fun and exciting, fast-paced auction website. On QuiBids, you can win all sorts of popular products at amazing low prices. You've already made your first move towards success on QuiBids!Thank you for purchasing your first bid pack. Make sure to checkout our QuiBids101 section to learn about tips and strategies for auctions at QuiBids.
If you have any questions regarding this purchase, please contact our customer support.
Sep 27, 2017 4:19 pm
Product Status Qty Total
Real Bid - First Purchase Credited 100 $75.00
Billing Information $75.00
$3.75
$0.00
$78.75
Sub Total:Tax:Shipping:
Total:$75.00
$3.75
$0.00
$78.75
Sincerely,
QuiBids Staff***@******.***
It's not a computer issue. It's a question regarding billing to my credit card. I have no idea how to reach accounting and the 'auto-attendent' connected me to you.

OK... do you wish to reach accounting, for your credit card or debit card or bank? or for QuiBids ?

I think you should try contacting your bank or credit union, the one that issued your credit card or debit card. They would be able to tell you if this is a 'free offer' you somehow signed up for... or if you have been billed for 'credits toward a bidding site online' (QuiBids.com). And if you don't want those QuiBids credits, you would be able to cancel the charge if there was such a charge.

So tell me what bank or credit union you need to contact, please. I will help you further.

OK. Thanks for the info. Sorry to have taken up your time. It appears this QuiBids is giving out your company contact in error. I'll follow up with my bank.
Thanks again

That's the right idea. You're welcome, and return to JustAnswer at any time, for further questions.