I WOULD LIKE A CHECK UP ON MY COMPUTER AS IT IS RUNNING SLOW…

Customer Question
I WOULD LIKE A...

I WOULD LIKE A CHECK UP ON MY COMPUTER AS IT IS RUNNING SLOW AND I HAVE BEEN HAVING ISSUES WITH PRINTING AND POP UPS I DON'T KNOW IF TO FOLLOW

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?

MY COMPUTER IS A SONY VAIO USING WIDOWS 10 AND MY PRINTER IS A BROTHER MFC9130CW AND I AM USING WIRELESS CONNECTION TO THE INTERNET

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

ONLY THOSE THAT HAVE COME UP WITH VAIO SAYING THEY HAVE UPDATES

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I KEEP GETTING THINGS FROM MICROSOFT SAYING TO REMOVE PROGRAMS LIKE SKY DRIVE WHICH I HAVEN'T USED IN 1366 DAYS AND I DON'T KNOW IF I SHOULD

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
10/5/2017
Tech Support Specialist: GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist

Hi there! My name is*****'m sorry that you're having this trouble. It would be my pleasure to assist you. If you haven't used Skydrive in 1366 days that's almost 4 years so yes, I would say that you can safely remove it. I am attaching detailed instructions that you can use to thoroughly clean and scan your computer. If you would prefer that I do it for you, please let me know.

Detailed instructions for scanning and cleaning Windows 10 computers attached