I am trying to create a group in Outlook. I am realizing I…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to create a group in Outlook. I am realizing I do not even know where to find the Contacts tab. 2 questions - Where is the Contacts tab in outlook? (2) I did get into my Contacts in a round-about way and dragged about 30 over to the group. when I went to the group, only 8 were there. I also tried to add some ad hoc; they did not appear in the group.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue?

Just this a.m. I have never tried to create a group in OUtlook on this apple computer

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I want to say yes, I had some issues with my email (kept asking fro my password) and took this computer to the apple store

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I thought i was connected, I guess not is there a charge for this service

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
10/5/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 10 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Hi there and welcome

Are you referring to Outlook the program eg: outlook 2016? Or outlook.com?

Please let me know