I want to upload my Norton products account to my new device…

Customer Question
I want to upload...

I want to upload my Norton products account to my new device cell phone Samsung Galaxy J3, I have User:***@******.***, and a Password, please help me. I don't want my new device to catch a antivirus init.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your Samsung? And what operating system are you running?

I am running operating system Windows 10, sir, the exact model of my Samsung is Samsung Galaxy J3, 6 below the J3, powered by Android

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes sir it's updates automatically sir

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No sir I have only cell phone device

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/5/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 10 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Hi there and welcome

To install Norton on your phone, go to the play store app and search for the app Norton.

The app is the same as you see here

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.symantec.mobilesecurity

Once installed it then protects your phone

Let me know please how you go