Need to change password on a new computer. Can you help. I'm…

Customer Question
Need to change password...

Need to change password ***** a new computer. Can you help

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?

I'm on my old computer and probably have more microsoft accounts than you allow.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No I just want to get the computer to open. How do I change from a pin to a password

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, can they consolidate all my Microsoft accounts so they all work the same

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
10/5/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
What exactly are you having trouble with?

Is it the windows login you are having problem with?