How do I log onto MasterPsych Conference, Oct. 5-8, 2017 at…

Customer Question
How do I log...

How do I log onto MasterPsych Conference, Oct. 5-8, 2017 at the Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines conference center using the PC from which I am sending you this message. All that I know is that I am to use the password ***** 2017 to log on

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried having password ***** directions emailed to you?

No

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Not that I am aware of

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

From a paper I was E-Mailed it said that I could view PDF of the lectures on my laptop, and when I arrived I was given the API2007 password ***** I could use to access the internet. I am now obviously on the internet with you but have absolutely no idea where to go from here

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
10/5/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied.

Can I remote onto your Machine and have a look at your problem? It’s fully secure and you can see what I am doing at all times. If you wish please accept my remote support offer and let me know your time zone and the time period you prefer for remote support. Then I can send you the details to connect.

Regards
Jins