I got a message on my screen that there is a Firefox update.

Customer Question
I got a message...

I got a message on my screen that there is a Firefox update. I made a mistake and clicked "refresh Firefox.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your machine? And how long has the screen been an issue?

It's aMac

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

OSSierra10.12.3 operating system

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, not to my knowledge. Sometimes they come from Apple without my knowledge

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
10/5/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.

you want to update firefox?